No, you do not have to. When using a My Number Card as a personal identification card, please upload a photo of the front of the card and not the back of the card with your number.
Articles in this section
- Account Set-up Guide (Individual Accounts)
- ID Document upload guide
- If you have not receive the Postcard of successful account opening notification
- Can I open an account if I'm not a Japanese citizen?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- This cell phone number is linked
- I cannot find Address verification section
- My residential address is different from the address shown on my identification documents. Can I open an account?
- I would like you to resend the postcard to me.
- Are there any fees associated with open an account?