No, you do not. If you are uploading your My Number Card as one of your identification documents, please upload only the front side. The back side (listed with your number) is not required.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide (Individual Accounts)
- ID Document upload guide
- Can I open an account if I'm not a Japanese citizen?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I cannot find Address verification section
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- How to resend the postcard?
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?