No, you do not. If you are uploading your My Number Card as one of your identification documents, please upload only the front side. The back side (listed with your number) is not required.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide (Individual Accounts)
- Account set-up guide (Individual Minor Accounts)
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- Are there any restrictions or conditions on annual income or assets?
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Is it OK for trading professionals to register?
- Are there any fees associated with creating an account?
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?