1. Click "無料口座開設はこちら" on the middle of the page or "Sign Up" on the upper right side of the page.
Register your e-mail address and set up password from the account opening page.
1. Enter your email address and click "Get Code". Then, enter the authentication code you received through the email address.
2. Enter your password, select "Individual Customer" and click "Sign Up".
・ If "Individual Customer" is selected, "Corporate Customer" cannot be selected.
・ If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
3. Consent to the terms and conditions by checking the box and click "Agree".
4. At the "Account successfully created" page, click "Personal info" to link your account to Google Authenticator.
2. Linking to Google Authenticator
3. Setup Mobile Number Verification.
1. Click "Settings" and enter your mobile phone number.
2. Click "Get Code" and enter the verification code you receive via SMS.
3. Click "Get Code" for email verification, enter the code you receive via email, and click "Confirm".
4. Entering Your Personal Information.
1. Enter your "Personal Information", "Address", "Job and Financial Assets", and choose if you are an "Inside Trader".
2. Confirm the Declarations and click "Save".
3. After clicking "Save", confirm the entered information on the next page.
If there are no issues with entered information, click "Next", or if you need to edit click "Edit".
・We cannot open accounts for residents outside of Japan.
5. ID Document Submission.
For more details about identity documentation, please confirm here
1. 2 forms of documentation is required.
１Picture ID (front & back) and a selfie photo holding the ID.
２Residence Certificate (front only), Seal Registration certificate (front only) , or another form of identity documentation (front & back).
2. After uploading click "Save".
3. After clicking save, you will go to a confirmation page.
If there is no issues with the confirmation, click "Next" otherwise click "Edit" to re-upload documentation.
・ Upload a JPG, JPEG or PNG file smaller than10MB(per document). For copies of resident's cards or seal registration certificates, PDF format is acceptable.
6.Select the trading purpose.
1. Select trading purpose and experience under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, and click "Save".
2. After clicking "Save", please confirm all the entered details on the next page.
7. Click "Submit" to sign up.
Please confirm all the entered details, click "Return" if you need to edit your information or click "Submit" to sign up.
・After clicking "Submit", information can not be edited during the processing of the application.