How to open an account
1. Register your e-mail address and password from the account creation screen. First, enter your email address and click "Send Authentication Code". Then, enter the authentication code you receive by email address. Next, enter your password, select "Individual Customers" and click "Create New Account". Consent to the terms and conditions by checking the box and selecting "I agree".
・ We currently do not pre-approve corporate accounts. We will post something on our website when we do.
・ If "Individual customer" is selected, "Corporate customer" cannot be selected.
・ If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
2. Set up mobile phone number authentication. First, click "Settings" and enter your mobile phone number. Next, click "Get code" and enter the verification code you receive by SMS. Likewise, click "Get code" for email verification, enter the code you receive by email, and click "Confirm".
3. Enter your Profile Information. Check the self-certified items and click "Save".
・ For minors age 16 to 19, a parent must co-sign. Up to two people can be registered.
4. Upload your identity verification documents and click "Save".
・ Upload a JPG, JPEG or PNG file of 10MB maximum (per document). For copies of resident's cards or seal registration certificates, feel free to upload in PDF format.
・ For minors, in addition to presenting the parent's identity verification documents, please refer to the “Consent Form for Minor Account Opening and Transactions” and “Documents showing the relationship between minors and parents”. An upload will be required.
5. Select the trading purpose. Please respond with your trading purpose and experience under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, and click "Save".