If an allowance or unemployment insurance is your primary source of income, please select "None" in the Annual Income column and select the amount of insurance coverage for Subsidy or Unemployment in Financial Assets.
Articles in this section
- Account Set-up Guide (Individual Accounts)
- Is it possible to set up an account by written form, in-person, or over the phone?
- My residential address is different from the address shown on my identification documents. Can I open an account?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- I have not received any notification after submitting my application. How is the verification process going?
- If you have not receive the Postcard of successful account opening notification
- I would like you to resend the postcard to me.
- I cannot find Address verification section
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Will I need to re-input my information if I stop in the middle of registration?