No, the information from your unsubmitted application will be saved and one can continue from where they left off.
Articles in this section
- Account Set-up Guide (Individual Accounts)
- Is it possible to set up an account by written form, in-person, or over the phone?
- My residential address is different from the address shown on my identification documents. Can I open an account?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- I have not received any notification after submitting my application. How is the verification process going?
- If you have not receive the Postcard of successful account opening notification
- I would like you to resend the postcard to me.
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Will I need to re-input my information if I stop in the middle of registration?
- Are there any fees associated with creating an account?