No, the information from your unsubmitted application will be saved and one can continue from where they left off.
Articles in this section
- ID Document upload guide
- I've filled out the application to open an account. When will I know the outcome?
- There has been no contact since I applied. Is the review progressing?
- If the address on my identity verification documents is different than my present address, can I still set up an account?
- Can I input my name in katakana or alphabet?
- Can I request information materials?
- How do I attach my identification verification documents?
- Is it possible to set up an account by written form, in-person, or over the phone?
- Can I open multiple accounts?
- Is it ok to upload a copy of my identification document ?