Please follow the steps below.
*When you change your mobile phone number, you will need to input an SNS authenticode from both your old & new mobile number. If you are not able to receive SMS authorization code to your old cell phone because of cancellation of contract, please contact customer support through the inquiry form.
To update your personal information:
1. Click "Security" on the account page and click "Change" in the mobile phone number field.
2. Enter your new mobile phone number.
3. Click "Get code" in "New SMS code", and enter the 6-digit code you receive.
4. Under "Email Authentication Code", click "Get Code" enter the 6-digit code you receive.
5. Click "Get code (previous mobile number)" and enter the 6-digit code you receive.
6. Click the "Confirm" button.