Unfortunately, no. We cannot open an account unless the registered address matches the address on your identity verification documents.
If your old address is listed on the identity verification documents:
Please take care of updating your address in your identity verification documents and then resubmit your documents to us.
If you registered your old address when applying for an account:
You need to change your registered address. Please follow the steps below.
■ To update your personal information
1. Click "Profile Information" on the account page.
2. Click the "Personal Information" page.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter your new "Address (Prefecture / Municipality)", "Town area", "Street / Building name / Room number".
5. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
*Once you have submitted all of your personal information and identification documents, you cannot modify them online. If this is the case, please contact customer support through the inquiry form.