You cannot. We require 2-step verification to prevent unauthorized access from a third party. If the device involved with 2-step verification has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately using the inquiry form.
Articles in this section
- Google Authenticator Set-up Guide.
- what are differences between 2-step verification methods?
- What is 2-step verification?
- Can I use multiple verification methods at one time?
- When is 2-step verification required?
- What is Google Authenticator?
- I want to change the verification method.
- I am receiving a Google Authentication error
- 2-step verification (Google Authenticator) failed.
- Can I set up 2-step verification on multiple devices with Google Authenticator installed ?