We do not accept applicants under the age of 16. To open an account for those aged 16 to 19, you will need to submit an “Account and Transaction Agreement for Minors (in Japanese)” form.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide (Individual Accounts)
- Account set-up guide (Individual Minor Accounts)
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- Are there any restrictions or conditions on annual income or assets?
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Is it OK for trading professionals to register?
- Are there any fees associated with creating an account?
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?