Yes. One needs to select "unemployed (real estate and/or investment income)" as your occupation and then choose your annual income.
Articles in this section
- ID Document upload guide
- Can I open an account if I'm not a Japanese citizen?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- If you have not receive the Postcard of successful account opening notification
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I cannot find Address verification section
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- I would like you to resend the postcard to me.
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?