Yes. One needs to select "unemployed (real estate and/or investment income)" as your occupation and then choose your annual income.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide (Individual Accounts)
- Account set-up guide (Individual Minor Accounts)
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- Are there any restrictions or conditions on annual income or assets?
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Is it OK for trading professionals to register?
- Are there any fees associated with creating an account?
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?