No, there is not. Please write your name as it appears on your identity verification document(s), using the same notation.
Articles in this section
- How to resend the postcard?
- ID Document upload guide
- There has been no contact since I applied. Is the review progressing?
- If the address on my identity verification documents is different than my present address, can I still set up an account?
- Can I input my name in katakana or alphabet?
- Can I request information materials?
- How do I attach my identification verification documents?
- Is it possible to set up an account by written form, in-person, or over the phone?
- Is it ok to upload a copy of my identification document ?
- Will I need to re-input my information if I stop in the middle of registration?