No, there is not. Please write your name as it appears on your identity verification document(s), using the same notation.
Articles in this section
- I've filled out the application to open an account. When will I know the outcome?
- There has been no contact since I applied. Is the review progressing?
- If the address on my identity verification documents is different than my present address, can I still set up an account?
- Is there any problem if my name is in katakana or romaji?
- If there is more than one name on the account, which one should I register?
- Can I request documentation?
- How do I attach my identification verification documents?
- Is it possible to set up an account by written form, in-person, or over the phone?
- Can I open multiple accounts?
- Is a copy of my identity verification image OK?