No, you cannot open an account. We must have identification documents that match the address registered to the address of the identification documents.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide (Individual Accounts)
- ID Document upload guide
- Can I open an account if I'm not a Japanese citizen?
- Can I open an account under names of my family member ?
- I'm receiving the message, "Mobile number has already been used".
- I cannot find Address verification section
- I'm temporarily living here, Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- How to resend the postcard?
- Can I open an account if I am residing overseas?
- Will you be contacted via the registered phone number?