No, you cannot open an account. We must have identification documents that match the address registered to the address of the identification documents.
Articles in this section
- Account set-up guide
- Will you be contacting the registered phone number?
- I'm receiving the message, "This phone number is already registered".
- Does investment experience factor into your review of new accounts?
- If I work for a bank, can I still open an account?
- I'm temporarily living here, so I haven't changed my permanent residence. Can I still set up an account if the address on my identification verification documents differs?
- I'm a student with a part-time job. Which occupation should I select?
- Are there any restrictions or conditions on annual income or assets?
- Do allowances and unemployment insurance count as income?
- Is it OK for trading professionals to register?