No, we recommend that you set up two-step verification on one device for stronger security.
Articles in this section
- Google Authenticator Set-up Guide.
- what are differences between 2-step verification methods?
- What is 2-step verification?
- Can I use multiple verification methods at one time?
- When is 2-step verification required?
- What is Google Authenticator?
- I want to change the verification method.
- I am receiving a Google Authentication error
- 2-step verification (Google Authenticator) failed.
- Can I set up 2-step verification on multiple devices with Google Authenticator installed ?