No, you can't use multiple verification methods at the same time. If you want to change the method you are currently using, cancel the current method and reset it.
Articles in this section
- The differences in the 2-step verification methods.
- What is 2-step verification?
- Can I use multiple verification methods at one time?
- When is 2-step verification required?
- What is Google Authenticator?
- I want to change the verification method.
- I can't set up 2-step verification (Google Authenticator).
- 2-step verification (Google Authenticator) failed.
- I have Google Authenticator installed on my devices. Can I set up 2-step verification with this instead?
- How do I turn off 2-step verification?