Two-step verification is a mechanism to check an authentication code issued separately by an authentication application, etc. in addition to the login password you set yourself. We strongly recommend that you set up two-factor authentication with Google Authenticator to enhance the security of your account.
Articles in this section
- The differences in the 2-step verification methods.
- What is 2-step verification?
- Can I use multiple verification methods at one time?
- When is 2-step verification required?
- What is Google Authenticator?
- I want to change the verification method.
- 2-step verification (Google Authenticator) failed.
- I have Google Authenticator installed on my devices. Can I set up 2-step verification with this instead?
- How do I turn off 2-step verification?